6. Khattabi Casablanca Morocco Phone: +011 (212) 522940864 © 2020 AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS.All Rights Reserved. 6/6
1. Skin Rejuvenation Taleb Bensouda, MD 53 Boulevard Abdelkrim EL Khattabi Casablanca Morocco Phone: +011 (212) 522940864 SKIN REJUVENATION AND RESURFACING What is Skin Rejuvenation & Resurfacing? Consultation & Preparing for Surgery The Procedure Risks & Safety Recovery After Surgery / Results Cost 1/6
2. WHAT IS SKIN REJUVENATION AND RESURFACING? Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels. In addition, skin may lose tone and feel less firm, and Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and 2/6
5. COST Prices for skin cancer surgery vary. A surgeon’s cost may be based on his or her experience, the type of procedure used and the geographic location of the office. Cost may include: Anesthesia fees Hospital or surgical facility costs Medical tests Prescriptions for medication Surgeon’s fee Most health insurance does not cover aesthetic surgery or its complications. Your satisfaction involves more than a fee: When choosing a plastic surgeon for skin rejuvenation and resurfacing, remember that the surgeon’s experience and your comfort with him or her are just as important as the final cost of the surgery. Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting an ASPS member surgeon you can trust. ASPS member surgeons meet rigorous standards: Board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery® (ABPS) or in Canada by The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada® Complete at least six years of surgical training following medical school with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery residency training Pass comprehensive oral and written exams Graduate from an accredited medical school Complete continuing medical education, including patient safety each year Perform surgery in accredited, state-licensed or Medicare- certified surgical facilities Do not be confused by other official sounding boards and certifications. The ABPS is recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), which has approved medical specialty boards since 1934. There is no ABMS-recognized certifying board with “cosmetic surgery” in its name. By choosing a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, you can be assured that you are choosing a qualified, highly trained plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the ABPS or The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. This brochure is intended strictly for educational purposes. It is not intended to make any representations or warranties about the outcome of any procedure. It is not a substitute for a thorough, in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Taleb Bensouda, MD 53 Boulevard Abdelkrim EL 5/6
3. certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions. Conditions that can be treated include: Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored or have raised borders elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite Skin rejuvenation is an option for you if you: Are physically healthy Don’t smoke Have a positive outlook and specific, but realistic, goals for the improvement of your appearance CONSULTATION & PREPARING FOR SURGERY During your consultation, be prepared to discuss: Your goals Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use Previous cosmetic treatments Your surgeon will also: Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors Discuss your skin rejuvenation options Examine and measure your face Take photographs Discuss likely outcomes of skin rejuvenation and any risks or potential complications THE PROCEDURE Laser resurfacing can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the entire face, or those that develop in specific facial regions like the upper lip and around the eyes. Laser and light treatments or specially formulated chemical peels resurface the skin to treat pigmentation disorders such as sun and age spots. Careful consideration of your natural skin color and type will determine the treatment best suited for you to minimize the risk of developing additional pigmentation or a loss of pigmentation (whitening of the skin). Laser and fractional resurfacing, or mechanical resurfacing, such as dermabrasion or dermaplaning, can improve the appearance of 3/6
4. 04/09/2020 Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing may be performed in an accredited office- based surgical facility. Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon questions. It’s very important to understand all aspects of your procedure. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of pre-treatment stress. Don’t be shy about discussing these feelings with your plastic surgeon. Gmail - Skin Rejuvenation acne scars as well as other skin conditions. The degree of scarring and your skin type and color will determine the treatment options available to you. A series of treatments are often required to achieve improvement in skin texture and clarity and repeated treatments are essential to maintain your results. RISKS & SAFETY Although not as involved as surgical aesthetic procedures, skin rejuvenation is a medical procedure and does carry some risk. The risks include: Burns and scarring Infection Pigmentation irregularities Skin surface irregularities Textural changes These risks and others will be fully discussed prior to your consent. It’s important that you address all your questions directly with your plastic surgeon. A special note about sun exposure: Absolute sun protection is essential for the first year after any of these resurfacing treatments to prevent irregular pigmentation. Diligent sun protection for life will help to maintain your new, younger, smoother-looking skin. RESULTS When your procedure is completed, you will be instructed on how to care for the treated skin. You will also be reminded about: The expected duration of your results Specific concerns to look for in treated skin When to follow up with your plastic surgeon The results of skin resurfacing and rejuvenation are variable depending on the technology or treatment prescribed for you. Following your treatment, whether skin resurfacing or rejuvenation, your skin will continue to age naturally and you may develop similar conditions to those that have been treated or other skin conditions. Skin resurfacing and rejuvenation procedures can produce a marked improvement in skin conditions and your overall appearance. The technologies and treatments available are advancing rapidly and you may be surprised at the improvement that can be achieved by relatively simple procedures. 4/6
- 404 Total des vues
- 325 Vues du Site web
- 79 Embedded Views
- Partages Sociaux
- 0 Aime
- 0 N'aime pas
- 0 Commentaires
Partagez le comptage
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 6 clinique-bensouda.com:8069
- 4 www.clinique-bensouda.com
- 4 22.214.171.124
Mommy Makeover Procedure645 Vues.
Body Contouring539 Vues.
Clinique Bensouda YouTube533 Vues.
Breast Augmentation Procedure478 Vues.
Male Breast Reduction Procedure475 Vues.
Breast Reduction Procedure449 Vues.
Ear Surgery Procedure423 Vues.
Cosmetic Procedures at a Glance421 Vues.
Skin Cancer Removal Procedure420 Vues.
Buttock Augmentation Procedure419 Vues.
Nose Surgery Procedure415 Vues.
Tummy Tuck Procedure414 Vues.
Arm Lift Procedure414 Vues.
Soft Tissue Fillers Procedure408 Vues.
Breast Lift Procedure408 Vues.
Neck Lift Procedure408 Vues.
Brow Lift Procedure407 Vues.
Face Lift Procedure405 Vues.
Body Lift Procedure402 Vues.
Scar Revision Procedure400 Vues.